1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company? A: We are both of them. Healong is a collection of digital printing, design, production and sales sport uniform with large-scale industry and trade integration Company. You can watch our company video introduction from www.healong.com
2. Q: When did your company establish? A: Healong was established since 2009.
3. Q: How large is the scale of Healong? A: We have more than 300workers, including 30 senior managers, 70 salespersons, and 18 professional designers. The total area of office and workshop is more than 11000㎡.
4. Q: What are your main products? A: Sportswear and sport accessories. Such as Basketball uniform, Soccer uniform, Rugby uniform, Netball uniform, Volleyball uniform, Badminton uniform, Ice Hockey uniform, Running uniform, Cycling uniform, Polo, T-shirt, Tracksuit, Hoodie, Scarf, Caps, Socks, Towel, etc.
5. Q: What’s your main artwork/technique? A: Our main artwork is Sublimation Printing. We own the whole complete sublimation equipments. We also accept Silk Screen Printing, Heat Transfer Printing, Applique and Embroidery.
6. Q: What’s your MOQ? A:For sublimation order, MOQ is 10 pieces
For cut and sewn order, MOQ is 100 pieces
7. Q: Is the mock up design free or charge? A:Free
8. Q: What’s your lead time (delivery time)? A: Sublimation printing sample: 7 days
Bulk order 10-150 pieces: 10 days
151-300 pieces: 14 days
301-600 pieces: 18 days
601-1000 pieces: 21 days PS: The beginning date is the day when you confirm all the order details and payment done.
If you order is more than 1000 pieces, please confirm the lead time with your Healong service.
9. Q: How do you deal with rush order (within 8 days)? A: We accept rush order, 20-50% rush fee needs to be added for worker’s overwork.
10. Q: Which payment terms can you accept? A:We normally accept T/T (bank transfer), Western Union.
50% deposit prior to production, balance to be paid before shipping.
PS:If your order is one of the following types, you need to pay the full payment before production:
Sample order/ order’s total amount less than $1000usd.
11. Q: What is your shipping way? A: For small orders, we use door to door express, such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, EMS & TNT;
For large quantity orders, we can ship by Sea or by Air, and your forwarder is acceptable.
12. Q: What’s your order process? A: Step1: Confirm the order details (design, art-work, material, quantity, size etc)
Step 2: Pay the deposit
Step 3: Start production
Step 4: Finish production and quality checking
Step 5: Arrange the balance
Step 6: Ship out goods and provide tracking number
Step 7: Receive the goods
Step 8: Give feedback (in order to improve our production and service)
13. Q: What kind of fabric you have? A: 1.For sublimation, we use 100% polyester or polyester with spandex, 140gsm-300gsm. Dry fit and breathable fabric
2. For cut and sewn, fabric can be polyester, cotton, spandex, or mixed.
14. Q: How to choose the correct colors? A: You can advise us PMS colors or Healong color numbers of our color chart (it needs to ship to you).
15. Q: Do you accept privatenames and numbers printed on uniforms? A:Yes, it is available. We can make it by Sublimation, Heat Transfer Printing or Applique.
16. Q: what format of design or logo you need? A: CDR, AI, EPS, PSD or PDF. High resolution JPG is acceptable as well.
17. Q: What sizes you do? A: USA size, AU size, Europe size, Asia Size or Custom made sizes. From toddler to adult size
18. Q: What’s the sample cost? Can be refunded or not? A:The sample cost is USD$50-100 per piece/set. sample fee can be refunded if the bulk orders over USD$3000 per design. PS: The best way is supply one or two free stock sample for your checking quality and artwork, which you only need to pay for the shipping cost.
19. Q: How do you pack the products? And what are the dimensions of cartons size? A: One piece/set packed in one poly bag, 30-100 poly bags in one carton. We have three normal carton sizes: 60*43*43cm / 44*36*40cm / 37*29*28cm.Custom made carton sizes are available at MOQ 300 pieces.
20. Q: Which ink do you use for sublimation printing? A: We use the ink import from Korea, about $40/L. This ink contains no heavy metals and no restricted substances according to the European regulations.
21. Q: Can I make some change during the production? A: You can change if we have just finished paper patterns and print sample. Can’t change if we finished cutting, sublimation printing and sewing which wasting and cost will be incurred. Need to contact your Healong service who you deal with.
22. Q: Do you have any guarantee about products and delivery? A: Yes, we have quality and delivery time guarantee.
1) About quality: If the quality problems caused by us, we would like to try our best to reduce the loss of customers, and provide the best solutions, such as giving appropriate compensation or remake the wrong products within 7